- Information Collected
In addition, if you send email invitations to friends and family to allow them to view your pictures or saved projects, or if you invite them to participate in Flagology Share Sites, those email addresses are personal information.
Also, your account may include an address book, which you can use to store email addresses of friends and family, and those emails are personal information.
We or our third party service providers may also collect information relating to your devices, including your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile phone number, mobile network carrier, location, and event information (such as application installations).
If you order products or pay for services, we will need your shipping address, billing name and address, as well as your credit card number and expiration date.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies, for example, are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. They make it possible for us to store the contents of your shopping cart until you are ready to check out, recognize your browser when you visit and provide you with information about products that interest you. By doing this, we can personalize your return visits and save you time during checkout. It is possible to prevent cookies from being used in your browser by turning the feature off, but in order to enjoy the benefits of being a registered user, your browser must be set to accept cookies.
- Authorized Third Parties
The NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) allows for the central opting out of all of its members’ cookies from a single opt-out page. If you prefer not to receive relevant advertising on web pages, please click on the following link: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. If you delete your cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
- Use of Information
For example, sharing your flags and pictures electronically is one of the key benefits we offer. You are able to send an email invitation to your selected recipients, and then to allow them to view, save, or purchase products from your flags. This email invitation contains a link created specifically for your pictures. The email also may include information about special promotional offers from our family of brands and/or carefully-screened third parties.
If you use one of our referral programs to refer any of our family of brands to your friends and family, we will use their email addresses to send your invitation.
Your accounts may also contain a calendar where you can store birthdays, anniversaries, and other key dates and details about friends and family. You can use this information to help keep in touch with friends and family on important dates. We may send you email reminders of the personalized dates you have entered in this calendar. Reminder information is highly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
When you add personal messages to your products, an order-processing representative may view your message. However, third parties are not allowed to view or use this information.
We use anonymous information, such as that pertaining to web or mobile pages you have viewed, in order to analyze trends, track user’s movements, provide a better user experience and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally. See “Authorized Third Parties.”
- Information Sharing With Third Parties
Every now and then, we will invite customers to take part in surveys, promotions, contests and sweepstakes. The information we collect from these surveys, promotions, contests and sweepstakes may be matched with individual customer accounts and used by our family of brands to improve your overall customer experience, and may be shared with select third parties
If you log in through Facebook Connect, information you provide to us may be shared with Facebook.
- How Do We Protect Your Personally Identifiable Information? We employ electronic, physical and administrative measures to protect the security of the information you submit to us. Credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third-party banking institutions, process agents, distribution institutions and our vendors. They receive the information they need to verify and authorize your credit card transactions and to ship your order. When collecting credit card information for online purchases, we offer secured server transactions that encrypt your information in transit to thwart someone from intercepting it and misusing it. When you access your account information, the information is kept on a secure server. No credit card numbers are stored at Flagology.com.
- Opting Out Of Information Sharing
However, under the following circumstances, we may still be required to share your personal information:
- If we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or if we need to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If we believe it is necessary to restrict or inhibit any user from using any of our Sites and Apps, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion thereof.
- Children’s Information
- Access to Your Account Information and Preferences
- Confidentiality and Security
- Third Party Sites
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Class Action Waiver
- Questions and Suggestions